Treat yourself better this year and ditch the sky-high sugar and extra calorie counts in your drinks. There is no need to mask the impurities in your drink when you start with a clean vodka. Broken Shed is free of additives and our water is rated as some of the best on earth, so you can keep it clean and still enjoy the flavors you love.
Kick back and try out some of these tried and true clean cocktails, mixed by our very own Broken Shed team.
This cocktail is clean and simple, but just by adding just a little spice to your drink makes it completely delicious.
1. Make a simple syrup with 5 cloves and 15 cardamom seeds: Add 1 cup of water to 2/3 cup of sugar in a saucer and bring to boil. Simmer for 15 minutes with cloves and cardamom. Cool, bottle and refrigerate for 3 days so the flavors infuse then discard the spices.
2. In a shaker, add ice, Broken Shed Vodka and 2 teaspoons of spiced simple syrup. Shake well and strain to serve.
3. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Saffron Vodka Martini
Love your vodka martinis? Well, then this is the perfect cocktail recipe for you. We put a delicious Mediterranean twist on a classic drink.
1. In a shaker, add 2 parts Broken Shed Vodka, 2 teaspoons of saffron syrup, basil, saffron strands and 1 part vermouth.
2. Shake lightly and serve.
For those who like to enjoy their vodka in a long and slow cocktail — the Vodka Collins is a simple and refreshing drink for you.
1. Pour the vodka, lemon juice, and syrup in a collins glass with ice cubes.
2. Stir thoroughly.
3. Top with club soda.
4. Garnish with cherry and citrus slice of your choice.
Let us know which ones are your favorite. For more recipes, visit our cocktails page.